POE Support. Excellent Pricing. Outcomes-Based. Quick Turnover. All-in-One. National!
114592 New Business Venture
New Business Venture Training
- Short name: New Business Venture Training
- Full description: 114592 Produce business plans for a new venture
- Accredited: Yes, ETDP SETA NQF Accredited
- SETA: Education, Training, Development & Practices Sector Education & Training Authority (ETDP Seta) www.etdpseta.org.za
- NQF: 4
- Credits: 8
- Duration: 2 days
- Re-Assessment fees: None
- Assignment extensions: Up to 18 months at no additional cost.
- Hidden fees: None
- Workshops: Weekly in Durban
- Recognition: Based on the National Qualifications Framework that is Nationally Accepted in South Africa
- Success rate of learner: Our success rate for complete assignments and certified learners currently is estimated at 99%.
- Short-cuts: We don’t take any short-cuts such as POE building in the class and follow all the guidelines stipulated by SAQA and the SETA.
- Discounts: We offer a members discount for returning students, pensioners and NGO discount. Group discounts on own venues are also offered.
Currently we have the following supporting structures in place for our members:
- Telephone support 7 days a week.
- Whatsapp –
- Cell. 0825507946 Tel. 0867227014 English.
- Cell. Zulu 0727372733 Tel. 0318115749 English/Zulu.
- Helpdesk – www.trainyoucansupport.co.za – 7 days a week (integrated email and sms notifications).
- Weekly workshops in Durban on Fridays between 8am and 12am.
- Skype support – contact helpdesk for details.
- Members private forum with model answers to all activities including JOB opportunities.
- Private Members forum on www.trainyoucanforum.co.za.
- FREE members video blog on Youtube. www.youcantrain.co.za
- JOB opportunities for FREELANCERS. www.skillsjobs.co.za
- This course is based on the Unit Standards 114592 – click here to read more
- People credited with this unit standard are able to:
- Identify, gather and analyse the relevant information needed to compile a business plan.
- Formulate an ethical framework for the operational plans of a new venture.
- Establish and prioritise business, financial and/or operational goals and objectives for a new venture.
- Design and present business, financial and/or marketing plans based on a budget for a new venture.
- Purpose of the course:
- This Unit Standard has as its core purpose to equip learners with the necessary knowledge and skills to produce business, financial and/or operations plans for implementing a new venture. It will also address the economic and administrative issues that prevent the starting of a new venture and contribute to the inability of an entrepreneur to sustain a new venture
- Each learner will receive a learner guide and workbook during the contact session that will assist them with the building of their POE (Portfolio of Evidence).
- Learner will receive full instruction from us before the course to assist with the preparation of the course. Where possible additional resources will be provided to learners who are not able to get there resources.
- Learners are required to apply skills and knowledge obtained on the course in the workplace. As learners apply these skills, they produce evidence, which needs to be compiled into a portfolio of evidence (POE). This POE is submitted to Trainyoucan for assessment. Learners will receive a workbook and portfolio guide, which will guide them through the process. Any additional resources required will be provided by Trainyoucan to the learner, free of charge.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- Targeted specifically at individuals who are about to start their own businesses or need help to maintain a small business, this course is ideally suited to prospective business owners from any background.
- Learners accessing this qualification will be competent in Computer Literacy, Mathematical Literacy and Communications and NQF level 3 or equivalent.
Learner preparation for the contact session (Classroom Training)
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Copy of ID and CV for registration purposes. (Indicating previous workplace experience)
- Pen and paper.
- A4 lever arch file + 12 dividers. (Cheap dividers)
b) OPTIONAL: (Not required but for those who want to start with the research)
- Internet access to view additional support on our Forum
- Enrol as a learner with Trainyoucan by completing the application form. (PDF document or the online enrolment)
- Attend the contact session with Trainyoucan. (Each course starts with a 2 hour induction on the SETA’s and explaining the accreditation process. (Most of the learners find this very useful.)
- We provide you with all the learning material that you need, including a workbook that you must complete. (Outside the classroom as required by the Unit Standard and OBE Learning)
- You complete the workbook and submit this to our offices for assessments, or you can attend any of our FREE workshops for additional support. Any person who attended any of our courses can attend our workshops for FREE. One of the assessors can also evaluate your POE (Portfolio of Evidence) during the workshop and provide you feedback immediately.
- Your POE is submitted to our Assessors that will complete the assessment process and provide directly feedback to you through our online tracking system.
- Your file is scheduled for verification with the relevant SETA and uploaded on completion. Your final Certificate will only be issued once the SETA verified your POE for security reasons and a final SOR will be issues. (SOR, also called the “Statement of Results” will be issued by the relevant SETA once the process was completed). You MUST receive your SOR one completion from any provider as proof that you were registered. NO SOR = NO ACCREDITATION. (Bear in mind that this process can take up to 3 months to complete.
- We provide you with all the guidance and resources to register with the relevant SETA of your choice.
ACCREDITATION AND QUESTIONS YOU SHOULD ASK
The criteria for the accreditation of training providers define a number of requirements that include:
- Administrative procedures and record keeping and policies.
- Management review
- Authorization of affiliates
- Tutor selection, training and performance review
- Issuance of training certificates
- Learner Support
- Delivery, Assessment and Moderation practices
NOTE: There are basically two different types of accreditation:
- The training provider or the institute must be accredited by a SETA. “ETQA” (Their offices, policies and procedures. This can be any SETA = does not matter what type of courses they offer.)
- Each learning programme or qualification is accredited with the relevant SETA “ETQA” who is responsible for this programme. Also note that the word “accreditation” does not mean they SETA accredited. It must say “NQF Accredited”.
Before you can start with any course you should ask the following questions:
- Is the course accredited and with what SETA?
- What is the process and duration from start to completion?
- Are there any additional fees for support to re-submission?
- Entry Requirements? Do you charge for registration and why?
- What discount can I get if I do more courses with your institute?
- What after support and resources to you offer?