POE Support. Excellent Pricing. Outcomes-Based. Quick Turnover. All-in-One. National!
Supervisor and Junior Managers
Supervisor and Junior Managers Training
Today’s team leaders and supervisors are a crucial part of your organisation’s success. They must be able to effectively manage processes and people, while motivating others to be the best they can be. As the vital link between your staff and
management, their responsibilities range from motivating and delegating, to managing performance and communicating goals to leading the team forward. Therefore, it is important that you give your team leaders and supervisors the skills they require to not only manage your expectations, but also the expectations of the people that work for them.
- Course Description: Supervisor and Junior Managers
- Accredited: NO. The training provider and the facilitators is however accredited, but not this course.
- Duration: 1 day
- Hidden fees: None
- Certificate: Certificate of attendance unless otherwise stated.
- Activities/Assessment: Learners are required to apply skills and knowledge obtained on the course in the workplace. The facilitator will incorporate 70% practicality by means of examples, activities and role-plays during the contact session. Learners will receive a learner guide which will guide them thorough the process.
- Location: Public courses in KZN Durban but we do from time to time schedule classes in Cape Town and Gauteng.
- Discounts: No membership discount apply with short courses. Also see “Corporate Discount Packages” below for additional packages offered.
- Pricing: Click here for a full pricing schedule
- Additional Courses: We also offer our SETA Accredited Courses on request that will only include the learner guide. Additional cost of R55 for workbook optional.
Currently we have the following supporting structures in place for our members:
- Telephone support 7 days a week.
- Whatsapp –
- Cell. 0825507946 Tel. 0867227014 English.
- Cell. Zulu 0727372733 Tel. 0318115749 English/Zulu.
- Helpdesk – www.help.trainyoucan.co.za – 7 days a week (integrated email and sms notifications).
- Weekly workshops in Durban on Fridays between 8am and 12am.
- Skype support – contact helpdesk for details.
- Members private forum with model answers to all activities including JOB opportunities.
Programme consist of the following key areas:
- Understand the relationship between management and the organization
- Appreciate the evolution of management thought
- Understand various management functions and roles
- Understand the role of the New Manager in light of various drivers for change
- Appreciate the associated competencies and styles required by The New
- The Manager
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- First line managers, supervisors or team leaders new to the role of supervision, or for anyone who is considering taking on or applying for a new position that requires supervision of others.
- Our supervisory skills training helps participants to make the transition from team member to an efficient and respected supervisor.
- Minimum of 14 days workplace experience in the workplace. (part time or full time)
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 1 (Grace 8 or higher))
- Able to attend the contact session and any of our workshops offered.
Learner preparation for the contact session (Classroom Training)
- Attending the full contact session. (Classroom Session)
- Copy of ID document
- Pen and paper.
- Enrol as a learner with Trainyoucan by completing the application form. (PDF document or the online enrolment)
- Attend the contact session with Trainyoucan.
- We provide you with all the learning material that you need.
- Certification (Attendance) on completion.
CORPORATE PACKAGES – ON-SITE (YOU SAVE MONEY)
We offer corporate packages on site to reduce the cost and make training more affordable. Our corporate packages work as follows:
- You provide the venue – you safe money!
- We provide the Facilitator – you only pay the daily Facilitator rate!
- Facilitator daily rate: R1200 Inc.
- Administration and booking fee: R1200 Inc. (once off price)
- Delegate manual and certificate: R65 per person Inc.
- Travelling: only outside urban areas where specified.
- Set price of R65 per manual and certificate or each person attending.
- Deposit 50% required as confirmation of the course and 50% on completion (last day).
Terms of agreement:
- The employer provide the venue.
- Where possible we require we request U-Shape or Boardroom style.
- Employer to indicate if flipchart is available. (TRAINYOUCAN will provide where not possible)
- The employer provide refreshments (teas on arrival, morning and afternoon) – Where not possible TRAINYOUCAN will make arrangements.
- Catering – this is totally dependent on the employer/organisations internal policies and procedures.
- Session start: All sessions will be starting 8h30 in the morning until 16h00 unless otherwise communicated.
- TRAINYOUCAN will provide an SETA Accredited Facilitator with the scope to deliver the required programmes for the duration of the course.
- Maximum of 12 delegates per class requested.
- Request brief outline or training needs/gap from the employer/organisation to assist Facilitators in addressing special needs during the training sessions.
- Bookings and arrangements can be confirmed directly with the Facilitators however all bookings and payments will be accepted on a valid invoice from our accounts department.
- Payment Request: Strictly on invoice only!